Sandymount Covid Outdoor Class Timetables
During stage three of COVID 19 Fitness Classes will take place outside
per government regulations, all classes will be limited to 10 participants. All equipment will be provided by your trainer and sanitised according to HSE standards before and after use. Arrive 5 minutes before the class begins and don't miss your safety induction. Please make sure you follow your trainer safety regulations and do not allow yourself or your equipment to intrude upon another participant.
Classes are held weather-permitting. Call the club for updates. All classes to be booked online.
- Classes with an asterisk (*) have limited spaces. Please book at reception or gym desk on the day.
- All our classes are over 16’s only unless included on Teen & Family Timetable.
- Bring a sweat towel and water to keep hydrated and wipe down yourself and the equipment after use.
- We recommend no more than 3 HIIT style classes a week.
- Please notify our instructors of Injuries, Illnesses or pregnancy prior to class so that we can help you to move safely.