Gyms Just for Teenagers
Why do we have teen gym at West Wood Club? Because we believe fitness is good for all the family.
For over 30 years, our junior members have enjoyed swimming, tennis, climbing walls, and a huge range of other fitness programmes. In 2007 we introduced our dedicated Teen Gym to Leopardstown and packed it with all the latest equipment to keep kids strong, fit, and healthy. Today, three of our clubs have teen gyms.
What is Teen Gym?
Our teen gyms at Clontarf and Leopardstown are self-contained and purpose built gyms for teen-agers from 13 years of age. Each teen gym has everything young members need to increase strength, boost fitness, fight obesity…and have fun.
Each teen gym offers weight training, fitness training, muscular endurance training, and sports specific training. And most importantly. professional instruction and guidance.
FREE 6-Day Personal Training Plan
Every teen gym member also gets our 6-Days of Personal Training for FREE when they start. Including…
- Customised fitness programmes tailored to their fitness level and goals
- Private ‘one-to-one’ gym training to help them get the results you want.
- Professionally-qualified gym trainers to guide and instruct them
- The most up-to-date and proven fitness and nutritional advice
- And most importantly, on-going motivation
Fitness education for teens
As well as helping teens with working out at teen gym, our goal is to also educate teen members about exercise, including…
- Cardiovascular and Strength training
- Safe exercise technique
- How to use cardio fitness equipment
- How to weight train safely
- Proper gym ‘etiquette’
- What fitness classes are available
- The advantages of regular exercise
- How to interact with other gym users