The West Wood Club Dun Laoghaire is looking for a self-motivated & enthusiastic fitness trainer to join our gym team. We provide a team of dedicated fitness professionals who are committed to making every visit an enjoyable experience for all our members. While an NCEF, NCEHS, ACE or similar qualification is required to work at West Wood Cub, our key staff are chosen for their ability to make members happy rather than their extensive academic achievements.
Primary responsibilities as a Fitness Trainer:
- Help our members achieve the best results possible
- Appropriately introducing the members to the gym and gym equipment
- Delivering West Wood Club’s 6-Day Personal Training Plan in a consistent and professional manner
- Ensuring members are provided with the correct program based on their fitness level and desired results
- Giving on-going good experiences to members
- Helping members become comfortable in the gym surroundings
- Teach great group exercise classes
- Ideally be Les Mills qualified to teach Body Pump, Body Attack
- Be an enthusiastic part of all member retention strategies
- Grow your own personal training business and double your income
- If you are a friendly outgoing fitness instructor we want to talk to you.
- Support all internal fitness promotion activities
- If you love helping people of all ages get back in shape, we want to talk to you.
The successful candidate will have:
- A NCEF, NCEHS, ITEC, or similar qualification
- Ability to comprehensively follow instructions from the Gym & Group Fitness Manager on how to deliver West Wood’s 6-Day Personal Training Plan a distinct advantage
- Must be available for early, evening and weekend shifts
- Les Mills qualified a distinct advantage
- Experience in Box Fit, Functional and indoor cycle type classes is an advantage
To apply for this position, please send your cv directly to General Manager Lilian Santos – [email protected] The deadline to fill this position is the 10th of July.