Clontarf Tennis Club, Dublin 3
At Clontarf Tennis Club, we love tennis players of all ages and all levels. We offer a huge programme of tennis lessons, tennis coaching, and tennis competitions for all players…even you’ve never held a racquet in your life.
Tennis Courts used in the Australian Open
Our Clontarf tennis Club is home to 7 state of the art indoor hard courts. In 2016, over €½ Million was invested to refurbish the courts and bring them up to the to the same international standard as the Australian Open and Indian Wells ITF tournaments.
Best indoor Tennis Lighting System
In 2016 Philips Ireland installed their latest LED Tennis lighting system. Each court has up to 20 LED fittings to guarantee you the perfect lighting to enjoy every game.
Clontarf Tennis Club Facilities
- 7 indoor hard courts
- Courts available from 6am to 10pm
- 14 hours of social tennis every week for club members – run by qualified coaches
- Monthly internal Box-Leagues for singles, doubles and mixed doubles
- Qualified coaches available for individual and group coaching 7 days a week
- Several ‘One day’ tennis competitions throughout the year
- Court-side seating for parents
- Fitness classes, specific to tennis, run by professional tennis coaches
- Social and themed tennis events throughout the year
- Racquet and ball rental
- FREE ‘Invite-a- friend’ night on the last Friday of every month
- Luxurious changing facilities and locker rooms
- Swimming, gym, climbing and group fitness included
- Childcare supervision available to 7pm daily- please enquire at reception for more details
Social Programme at Clontarf Tennis Club
Our tennis social programme operates 6 days a week. Each programme brings players together in a social, yet challenging tennis drill environment.
Guided by qualified tennis coaches, these 90 min sessions vary between fitness circuits, improver drills, match play, and advanced drills to bring your game to the next level.