Aston Quay Virtual Classes Timetables
Due to government restrictions on exercise classes we are currently not offering LIVE fitness classes.
Please see below for our VIRTUAL CLASS timetable. We ask that you sanitise all and tidy away all equipment after use.
Please bring a sweat towel and use a mask moving to and from the virtual classes. You do not need to wear the mask while excercising.
The club will remain open as normal for individual training and 6 Day Plan appointments. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we adapt to new regulations.
- Classes with an asterisk (*) have limited spaces. Please book at reception or gym desk on the day.
- All our classes are over 16’s only unless included on Teen & Family Timetable.
- Bring a sweat towel and water to keep hydrated and wipe down yourself and the equipment after use.
- We recommend no more than 3 HIIT style classes a week.
- Please notify our instructors of Injuries, Illnesses or pregnancy prior to class so that we can help you to move safely.