Dublin’s Biggest Health Club
Our health club at Clontarf Rd, Dublin 3, is Ireland’s biggest and best equipped health club. It’s packed with everything you need to be slimmer, fitter, stronger, and healthier.
Our Clontarf Health Club is also the home of Ireland’s first 50 meter swimming pool. Other facilities include Ireland’s biggest gym, several group fitness studios, indoor climbing wall, indoor tennis courts, and Europe’s’ biggest IMAX-Style Immersive Group Cycling studio.
You’ve also got Ireland’s first Les Mills experience studio, a gravity pilates studio, a separate ladies only gym, and the famous ‘fitzone’ for kids fitness centre.
The health club that’s “more than just a gym”
Our Clontarf Health Club also contains a 35,000 square feet gym, with all the equipment you’ll ever need to lose weight, get fit, tone up, and build muscle.
You also have an expert team of qualified personal trainers, sports scientists, swimming instructors, and tennis coaches on hand to offer advice, no matter what your training goals.
Your Clontarf group fitness classes include the international ‘Les Mills’ programmes, BodyPump, BodyBalance, BodyAttack, CXWORX, TRIP, RPM… and many more.
Health Club Facilities at Clontarf, Dublin 3
- Ireland’s biggest gym
- Massive selection of free-weighs
- Separate ‘Ladies Only’ Gym
- Teen gym
- Personal Training
- Purpose built boxing gym
- FREE 6-Day Personal Training Plan
- Weight management professionals
- 2,000 FREE fitness classes every month
- FREE Spinning classes
- Les Mills RPM Group Cycling Classes
- FREE LesMills Fitness Classes
- LesMills ‘IMAX-STYLE’ Immersive Fitness Studio
- Les Mills Experience Fitness Studios
- Gravity pilates studio
- Fitness and Weight Loss Classes
- Swimming Pools – including Ireland’s first 50 metre pool
- Kids play pool
- Swimming lessons
- Tennis – 7 Indoor Tennis Courts
- Tennis coaching
- Social tennis events
Beauty and Relaxation
- SPA: Jacuzzi, Turkish Bath, Plunge pool, Sauna, Steam Room
- Beauty and Spa Treatments
- Physiotherapy and Sports Massage
- Kids Birthday Parties
- Summer Sports Camps for all ages
- Full and part-time childcare
- Creche, Nursery, Montessori
- Cafe and Dining Area
- FREE Wireless Internet
- FREE Parking
How To Find our Dublin 3 Health Club
West Wood health-club is is conveniently located on the Clontarf Road, just between Fairview Park and the Clontarf Road Dart Station – on the right hand side coming from the city centre.
Loads of FREE parking is available at the club and an overflow car park is located beside the Dart Station.