Social Media Content Controller and Creator
The Social Media Content Controller & Creator’s main role will be to bring social media initiatives to life through good project management, excellent content creation, professional photography and exciting video production.
The role will require a good eye for design, excellent copywriting skills, social monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of the West Wood Club’s social media efforts.
The Social Media Content Controller & Creator shouldbring a strong and deep understanding of the social media landscape. They must also have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, be a self-starter, and most importantly, be team oriented.
The Social Media Content Controller & Creator will be a support to sales and marketing, general managers, department managers, and operations managers for all their social media needs.
Due to the nature of this role, and our industry, the Social Media Content Controller & Creator will need to schedule regular ‘evening’ and ‘weekend’ visits to clubs to get the content needed.
Qualified in Marketing, English, Journalism, Multimedia or relevant field.
Chief Executive and Group Operations Director
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Main responsibilities will include….
- Create, manage, and grow West Wood Club’s presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Pinterest and YouTube
- Innovate new and creative ways to use social media platforms to tell West Wood Club stories, empower members, improve the member experience, connect with potential new members, and grow awareness
- Produce a constant supply of brand-friendly and engaging professional content – videos, photos, and written word for all our fitness clubs.
- Create NEW and exciting photography, video, and ‘written word’ content for all West Wood Club departments to help build an engaging presence on social media; gym, group fitness, swimming, personal training, tennis, squash, childcare, fitzone, parties, staff etc.
- Write and manage content for West Wood Club blog.
- Travel regularly between clubs to create timely and relevant social media content for each of our fitness clubs
- Manage and prioritise all social media communications across all channels.
- Plan a solid calendar of content so we are at least 2 to 3 weeks ahead.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice. And optimised for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media and video, for each club.
- Stay updated on what’s happening in all clubs and be ready to create content in a timely fashion.
- Create and post new content daily for all social media channels
- Produce, edit, and post new photography for all social media channels
- Film, edit, and post new video content for appropriate social media channels
- Communicate daily with club managers and department managers on messaging for club announcements, statements, and other digital communications
- Dramatically improve engagement and conversation with members and non-members across all our social media channels
- Increase the number of followers on social media channels
- Build and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the trends, tools, applications, and NEW technologies in the social media landscape.
- Monitor and evaluate Social Media results on a daily/weekly/monthly basis in coordination with West Wood Club’s goals and benchmarks.
- Manage and respond to reviews on Google and all social media channels
- Update staff profiles on West Wood Club website
- Work with CEO and Group operations Director to produce staff training videos
- Research potential social media influencers who many enhance the West Wood Club brand
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Qualification in Marketing, English, Journalism, Multimedia or relevant field
- Excellent writing skills
- Photography and video production skills
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their communities (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube, Twitter, etc.) and how they can be deployed in various initiatives
- Project management and business improvement mindset
- Good organisation, time management and prioritisation skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to follow through on projects without direct management
- Ideally suited to a problem solver; getting the job done whatever it takes.
- An abundance of patience and understanding for technology illiterates
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of West Wood Club
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to the mission and values of West Wood Club
- Adhere to company attendance standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
Apply to West Wood Club CEO Alan Leach at [email protected] by 10pm Tuesday 4th October