West Wood Club Clontarf Road Dublin 3 and Leopardstown Dublin 18 offer group swimming lessons for adults at a complete beginner or an intermediate level.
We offer small class sizes with each class lasting 30 minutes. Our professional swim teachers have experience dealing with nervous adults, absolute beginners, or those just looking to brush up on their techniques.
We also offer Masters Swimming. This class is aimed at advanced swimmers interested in triathlons, Iron-Man challenges, competing, or improving their fitness and skill set:
- Sessions are flexible
- 30/60 minutes dedicated to stamina training
- 30/60 minutes dedicated to technique
- Free and exclusive to West Wood members
Contact the club for more information on days and times:
- Clontarf Rd – 01 805 7812
- Leopardstown – 01 219 1843
- Westmanstown – 01 8025906